Top 10 Things to Know in Case of an Accident
- Protect your investment. Your vehicle is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired by certified technicians.
- Do not drive your car if it has been damaged to the point of being unsafe.
- You do not have to drive your vehicle to your insurance company’s office to make a claim for repair. You can if you want to, or you can leave it at Livermore Collision Center, Inc. and request your insurance company inspect the vehicle at our shop.
- Check the law. It may not be necessary to obtain more than one estimate for repair services.
- Your insurance company cannot require you to go to the repair shop of its choice. You have the right to choose who repairs your vehicle.
- It is not uncommon for repair estimates to be different amounts. If you are unsure why there is a difference in estimate costs, ask for an explanation.
- Ask for a reasonable estimate of time it will take for your car to be repaired. (Ask if the shop can provide arrangements for a rental).
- For your (and your family’s) safety, make sure the repair shop uses the highest quality replacement parts available.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair and paint warranty.
- Ask if the shop can help negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Livermore Collision Center team can handle all your auto body needs. Let us handle your insurance claims, arrange your transportation and provide you with a beautiful repair backed by a lifetime guarantee! At Livermore Collision Center, Inc. we want to make the process of your auto repair as stress-free as possible. Come to us, then sit back and relax! We’ll take care of everything.
Customer service is a priority at Livermore Collision Center, Inc. and we can assist with processing your insurance claim. We understand the inconvenience that auto work can cause. That’s why we offer additional services to our customers such as:
- Free estimates.
- Lowest possible price.
- Arrangement of a rental or loaner car.
- Quickest turnover time.
- Dependability – all work is guaranteed